Adorable reads to enjoy with your favorite little valentines!
By A. Noelle
1. Mouse Book: The Valentine by Monique Felix (Ages 3 – 5)
One lonely mouse chews through an empty page and transforms it into a folded paper house with a heart-shaped roof window and room for two. Check it out.
2. Llama Llama I Love You by Anna Dewdney (Ages 3 – 4) Check it out.
3. Pete the Cat: Valentine’s Day Is Cool by James Dean (Ages 4 – 8) Check it out.
4. A Crankenstein Valentine by Samantha Berger (Ages 3 – 6) Check it out.
5. Amelia Bedelia’s First Valentine by Herman Parish (Ages 4 – 8) Check it out.
6. The Berenstain Bears’ Valentine Love Bug by Mike Berenstain (Ages 4 – 8) Check it out.
7. Ruby Valentine and the Sweet Surprise by Laurie B. Friedman (Ages 4 – 8)
A soft and sweet kitten finds his way into the Valentine household, and while Ruby is pleased with this new family member, Lovebird does not share her enthusiasm. When Valentine’s Day comes along, both animals compete for Ruby’s love, creating chaos on her favorite holiday. How can Ruby show her pets that she has room in her heart for both of them? Check it out.
8. I Love You, Snugglesaurus! by Sandra Magsamen (Preschool +) Check it out.
9. All Kinds of Kisses by Nancy Tafuri (Preschool +) Check it out.
10. Puppy Love by Charles Reasoner (Ages 1 – 3) Check it out.
11. I Would Tuck You In by Sarah Asper-Smith (Ages 3 – 7) Check it out.
12. I Love You Night and Day by Smriti Prasadam-Halls (Ages 3 – 6) Check it out.
13. Love Is You & Me. by Monica Sheehan (Ages 2 – 5) Check it out.
14. Love Monster by Rachel Bright (Ages 2 – 4)
It’s tough being the only funny-looking Monster in Cutesville, so this Monster sets off into the big wide world to look for someone who will love him. He searches everywhere but it’s only when he’s about to give up completely that he finally finds what he’s looking for… Check it out.